Wednesday, June 22, 2011

what to do......

Imagine a day with no appointments, no mtgs, no errands and nowhere to be(at least not til 3pm) .....I'm having one of those days and am finding it difficult. I am so used to being on the run...being too busy and needing to get a hundred things done and now given the 'time' I am sort of lost. I know for me it's almost like a withdrawal. It's my addiction to always being busy. Living life in a hurried and harried way and then when it changes I can feel the discomfort. Yet this is exactly what I want......time to do what I want and not be dictated to by a full schedule events in my life. So I am living inside of my own lesson right at this minute.  How interesting that when you even get a taste of that which you desire.....it tastes odd. Be careful of what you desire in your life....you may just get a glimpse of it.

No comments: