Wednesday, June 8, 2011

back at it .....

I haven't been able to post for several weeks now and how is it that when you 'can't' post you want to so badly! Isn't that always the way. I think when I upgraded to IE9 that it all went wonky. I have to publish kind of a different way but it at least posts now. The frustration that the computer gives me when something goes wrong with it is a feeling I don't get with anything else in my life. It's weird.....I get really upset when things don't work out on the computer like they normally would. I guess it's just like my car....I expect it to start and go when I get into it. Maybe it's a signal to me that I need to step back from the computer a bit. I don't have a huge dependancy on it, but I like it to work when I need it. I have been thinking alot lately about 'disconnecting' from some multi media sources and maybe this plays into it too. I have decided that once my IPhone contract is up I will probably return to just a phone....sounds funny "just a phone". I think downgrading is a good thing. I need to connect more to my inner self than an external source not driven by a soul. I will stay the course and let you know how it goes.

No comments: