Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tasty food, good company.......

I had to have a medical test this morning and wasn'tallowed to have anything to eat for several hours......12 in fact! It always seems like such an effort to stay away from any food or drink and it is the only thing you can think about. For me its that cup of herbal tea that simply goes with my morning routine. So even before the test I decide this morning needs to be a treat since I have woefully(at least thats what I think)abstained from food all night! I sent Megan and text and asked if she wanted to go to the New Sarum Diner with me for breakfast. Great idea and following the test off we went......with Brody of course too! It was only several weeks ago that I went there with Jim and I was smitten with it. Its just a bit of nostalgia in our modern world. The staff are friendly and the food is good. You can escape back to an easier and earlier time and just enjoy. Even the music takes you back.......It's my new favorite place to go for breakfast! Try it out....

No comments: