Thursday, March 10, 2011

A rainy day in the big city.....

Wow...today was another rainy, rainy day and yet I managed to enjoy it by heading to the big city and doing some shopping. I must admit that I could probably shop each and every day so this was not a difficult task for me. I really enjoy buying things for my home and so Williams & Sonoma and the Pottery Barn were perfect choices. I spent my money wisely and bought a few things. I now need to get my bread baking skills dusted off because I got a baguette pan that I am so excited to use! If my first attempts work out I will post pics for sure!

I also got a great ceramic lantern for out on the deck in the summer. I love, love my yard and the deck area and this will look great at night with a candle in it. It will cast an awesome light! Oh....I really do hope that the weather starts to get warmer so that I can think about putting all the deck things out again for the summer. Great times will be spent there again this year.

Ok...so I need to sign off because I have a hundred things to do tomorrow. I need to bake a cheesecake for dessert and I think a raspberry coulis to go with it would be nice. Yummy!!.....oh and so many more things....

Until next time.............

No comments: