Friday, March 25, 2011

my day.....


It is my birthday today and I always take time to reflect on my life and the year that has just passed. It is interesting to sit back and think about all that has happened and maybe also those things that have not happened. This year has been a good one for me. Things have really come to a place where I am feeling both physically and emotionally the best I have in a long time. This year is also the first birthday that I will be celebrating as a 'nana' with my little grandson Brody. This is amazing and it has been a joy to say the least. I can't imagine life without him now.

Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months and before we know it time passes very quickly. It is another reminder that I must live inside of each moment and revel in it so that it can be lived to its ultimate fullest. No one else will do that for me, so it must be something that I remain cognizant of. I truly do not feel like I have celebrated 55 birthdays in my lifetime. I guess I can say I just don't feel my age. Life continues to challenge me, but the wisdom that I have gained over all these years is allowing me to make the best decisions ever. Life this year will be just right............. smoother, simpler, satisfying and slower. I look forward to each moment.

No comments: