Monday, March 7, 2011

In honor of Beth........


I just came home from a wonderful evening that was spent in honor of a co-worker who is retiring from her long time career as a Registered Nurse. I have had the priviledge of working alongside Beth for the past 20 years and have been able to see first hand her true dedication as a nurse. Her patients were her first and foremost concern and this was evident each and every day she worked. I have never seen anyone with the dedication that she displayed and will more than likely not see this again in my career.


I truly wish for Beth the retirement that she so very much deserves. I will look back on her career as I saw it and know that I worked alongside a one-of-a-kind nurse. There will never be another Beth. Best wishes to you in your retirement and enjoy each and every day!!

No comments: