Sunday, April 24, 2011

sunday.....

Today is an overcast, drizzly Sunday morning. Not maybe what we had hoped for but it works for me. I love the morning and this one has been not unlike others where I have had my tea and done some page turning in my picture book of design and started my day slowly. A couple of pieces of toast with peanut butter that starts to drip off the edges....so yummy and water(I really need my water)to wash it down. I just finished my yoga routine of standing poses and was proudly able to do the best tree poses I have ever done. Yay for me :)....I find them hard to manage and yet ending up the routine with the chair pose is something I can do, but find treacherous. My leg muscles really talk back about that pose. But alas, my morning is good. Now I need to organize a plan in my head and get this day underway. A family Easter dinner ensues and requires some thought. Megan is coming over to help and it will be nice to work with her in the kitchen and prepare a meal together for our family. It feels good.

No comments: