Sunday, December 7, 2008

Winter is back!

Well...I say 'winter is back' and yet officially it hasn't even arrived! We had such a pretty snowfall yesterday and it lasted all day! So it did pile up and the snow shovels were once again out in force. I was at the book shop yesterday and I must say it was pretty to look out the windows and see the snow falling....and if you remember, I am not a 'winter' person. It was a perfect day (in my dreamy eyes) to be shopping for Christmas downtown and there were people making it through the snowfall doing just that! In fact it was my best day yet at the shop!

So, a great day all around! And Megan and I finished the baking for the cookie exchange too! And they look awesome!! Have a great day all and stay warm if you are in snowflake land!!

No comments: