Monday, December 15, 2008

It's getting so close...

Today I took some time to get some Christmas shopping done and really can't say that I did a whole lot. Bought one gift and yet was able to find the time to buy myself a new trench for the spring. Of course it was a great deal and just needed to be in my closet! I can't even wear it for several months but oh when it is warm enough don't you know I will be looking great!!!LOL!! I did manage to meet with a dear friend and do the 'tree' thing. It's a tradition that just needs to happen every year.....and it is always a good time to catch up on our lives.....I also got a batch of cookies half made....just need to fill them and then decorate. My, I just seem to be disjointed in many of my efforts, but somehow it all comes together. I have a little over one week before the big day is here and will need to really focus on getting my act together soon! It will all be good though and peace will reign on Christmas day.......

No comments: