Monday, December 1, 2008

December already.....

December is here and so many people today commented on that fact.....I like that it is December for a couple of reasons. Yes, it does mean that Christmas is getting closer and for me that is fun and a good thing. I love the spirit of the season and the goodwill that it brings. It also means that we are heading into winter, which for me means that we are one step closer to Spring, if that makes any sense at all!! lol!! Can you tell that I am not a big fan of winter??...... I don't like the cold and yet I don't dress to stay warm either...I rebel by hardly ever wearing boots and don't always dress for the cold.....so, I truly should not complain, because I make it my own problem. So Spring is very attractive to me and December means it is getting closer....December 21st being a favorite day because after that the days get longer and we are well on our way to Spring and even Summer! It's all such a game in my head just to make it thru the cold weather.....lol! Silly me...

No comments: