Wednesday, February 1, 2012

today.....

For some reason today this feels like a journal post.

My energy today began fine and then progressed into a very heavy, heavy feeling. I have had a bit on my mind today in regards to my partner's health issues but I really didn't feel as though this was the problem. I wasn't sure what was causing how I was feeling, but I felt so weighed down and so tired. After a couple of hours of feeling like this I wondered if I had an attachment and decided to work on that. I have had lost souls attach themselves to me in the past and I have been able to recognize this and then work with them to move them to a temporary place. I then work with them to have them finally cross over. It was almost immediate......the feeling of heaviness lifted and I felt so much better. Unless people are tuned into these types of things they may never realize just exactly what might be going on with them and possibly think that there is something wrong with themselves. My intuitive senses today brought to the forefront that 'something' was just not right and that is usually a clue for me that I have an attachment. I know when 'I just don't feel like myself' that something is amiss. Tonight I will assist the lost soul in crossing over and have them come to the peace they need to have.

Blessings to all...........

No comments: