Friday, January 27, 2012

time again............


I'm not sure why I haven't written here in a while because there has been lots going on and yet setting the time aside to write hasn't happened. There has been alot of spiritual shifting going on for me and it is all so perfect. I can sense that more and more I am coming to a greater place of solace within myself and it feels so great. The calm and serenity that it makes me feel is something that I welcome and as much as I could wish that it had occurred sooner I have to believe that now it exactly the right time. My meditation practice is a big part of what is happening right now with me and it is providing much welcomed calm and relaxation. I am somewhat surprised with this even though I have read over and over again that exactly this would happen. My meditation practice in the past was minimal but now I see that it is an integral part of my day. I awaken in the morning and look forward to having that time alone with myself. When the morning brings with it a reason that does not allow me to begin my day that way it feels now as though something is missing. So having always heard that it is a very beneficial practice is true. Imagine that.....something having an outcome exactly as predicted. Why do we doubt these things? I guess because the human part of us springs forward and decides for us. Thank goodness I can over ride that with my 'wise self' and see otherwise. So all is good and I know that it all needed to come together right now and I am blessed in that.

I have been thinking of things to blog about and must begin a practice of writing down those ideas. I will start that tomorrow. Until then, be well .....

No comments: