Thursday, February 2, 2012

the beach in february.....

the lighthouse on the pier
It is the second day of February and it seemed like an OK thing to go for a walk on the beach. The weather has been particularly mild for this area and I knew the beach would be clear of any snow making it therefore an easy walk along the shore. I drove the familiar road along the lake and within 20 minutes was approaching the waters edge. It's a little place called Port Bruce on the north shore of Lake Erie. You can go there on an early summer morning and often be the only one there or if you are a bit later you will see all the fishermen lined up on the pier waiting for the fish to bite. All in all its a nice beach with a peacefulness that I enjoy.  There are many stones that make their home on this beach and many have found their way home to our home and today was no exception. My partner also frequents this beach and he and myself have often found Shamanic holey stones here. I thought maybe I would find some today but instead I was gifted with four stones of color. One was a beach glass of beautiful green and the others were gold, white and pink. All colors of healing and I will use these in my healing work. I felt blessed to be given these wonderful gifts and thanked Spirit for them. I walked a distance along the shoreline and then began my return to the car. It was a bit brisk but it was so lovely to hear the sound of the water along the shore and also the birds that were about. I shared a message with the beach and left it to be shared with whomever came along after me.

I will remember this February walk on the beach at Port Bruce. It's not often that a person can do that here at this time of year. Blessings abound. I will leave you with my message ........

my offering

No comments: