Thursday, December 8, 2011

homemade love ............

"Homemade"......."handcrafted"...both words that I think are very special. And I have been doing just that lately. Making things for either myself or others and I believe that I both 'give' and 'recieve' alot of joy in doing so. If you follow my blog you will know that I do alot of canning in summer and fall, and the 'hands on' for that really is so rewarding for me. To share in my hard work during the winter is worth every minute of what I put into it during those harvest days in summer. I also recently made my grandson Brody a wonderful advent calender for the holidays and it turned out so great! Yesterday I tried my hand at drying orange slices and I think for the first attempt they didn't turn out too bad. I will be putting them on the christmas tree and I also used them on some gift bags.


beautiful slices.....

in the oven all aglow......

my first attempt...some maybe too dark but better next time :)

gorgeous!!

added to my gift bags of homemade bits and bites .......





I really love homemade because I believe that a little piece of your heart goes into it. How wonderful is that...........maybe we can call it 'heartmade' too .......

Have a great day!

No comments: