Sunday, December 4, 2011

from good to bad, to good again......

It's been an intensely emotional week where my spirits were dashed and I had to ask Spirit for to help bring them back into alignment. It's interesting to note that I had been feeling so well and then all of a sudden a couple of things happened and the tumble began. I was a bit surprised at just how deflated I felt and I was surprised at how quickly my feeling so well turned to an almost numb feeling. If I could have looked at myself from 'without' it would have been interesting for sure because there were two spheres of emotion working inside of me. I was aware of how I was feeling in relation to the events themselves and I was also aware of how intense these emotions were and wondering why that was. It was as if I moved outside of myself and could look to see how I was reacting to all of this. An unbiased observer of my own behaviors. That is a learning tool for me. I had a few days of full intensity with all of this and was able to brainstorm some of it with my partner's help. I feel blessed being able to do that. Our emotions impact each other and when events take place in either of our lives it requires understanding from that other person.

I am now several days 'away' from both events and it does allow me to view the elements of each in a better and more balanced way. Spirit is guiding me to these occurrences and will also guide me through them. This I believe.

Namaste

No comments: