Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Falling In Love All Over Again......

I saw something recently that resonated with me in a very special way....It is almost hard to describe. I saw an ad for an artist and a picture of his work was in the ad. The picture immediately mesmerized me and I knew I needed to see it in its real state. So as we were driving home from a Sunday afternoon jaunt, I mentioned that we should stop into the artists studio. We arrived and noticed a couple inside that we knew and we all stood chatting for a few minutes, but my eyes were darting around the room to find my art piece. And as I spotted it I broke away from the conversation and went to look more closely. Oh my....it was then that I knew I needed to have it. I fell in love with it immediately! Like a connection between a mother and child.....a kind of love that is so very honest and pure. It spoke to me like nothing has in a long, long time. We were able to bring this print home with us that day. I am able to look at it now each and every day and feel the love and peace that it brings me. The piece is entitled "Silence".....a perfect word to describe it. Thank you Darren for sharing your amazing talent! Blessings to you.........

Namaste......

No comments: