Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Peaceful Garden






After speaking of my garden I should share some photos.....here goes.....One of my favorite poems is the one by St. Francis so it was appropriate to have him watch over my garden. I love his presence there.

My shasta daisies were smiling brightly on this particular sunny morning that this pic was taken.....


Each corner of the garden offers something special and new perrenials are being planted to bring in new colors and add to the beauty.



All in all, it has become my sacred place. My place to sit and enjoy or to spend time pulling weeds or trimming plants. I can have my breakfast out in the garden before heading to the book shop or sit and read after a long day too. All things that soothe my soul and make me whole.
And Chelsea our precious cat enjoys it too! There is still lots that I would like to do and it will come. For now the garden has been reborn and it has gifted me with many hours of peace and joy.

No comments: