Wednesday, September 14, 2011

back for a minute or two

My goodness, where has the summer gone.......It's has been a while since I have done any writing. Summer has been a busy one with lots going on and its going to stay that way for the next few days too. Right up to the time that we leave for our holidays it will be busy with preserving and canning our bountiful harvest from the garden and the garden of others (from the local Farmers' Market). I might have timed the holiday wrong in terms of what I am trying to get done, but it will be SO worth it come winter time and I can just go to the root cellar and grab a jar of 'something' and make a meal.


from this..........
apple butter....

I will get back on track with my blog and let everyone know what has been going on in my life over the past few months..........until then here's a pic of all that I have been up to lately.

No comments: